We are in the process of adding the final touches to our new one day intensive “LinkedIn for Small Businesses” workshop, which has been designed to show you how to effectively use LinkedIn for your business.
This new hands-on workshop is designed for small business owners and non-profit organisations who want to demystify social media and start embracing the extreme power of LinkedIn. We will walk you through the account set-up to ensure your new LinkedIn profile achieves a 100% LinkedIn rating.
With so many non-chargeable constraints on your precious working hours, LinkedIn is an excellent way for you to reach the right people in a quick and professional manner.
- What is LinkedIn & how can it improve my business
- Bridging the gap between online and face to face networking
- Step by step LinkedIn account set-up
- Overview of the core LinkedIn functions and features
- Importing of exsiting clients
- How to find the right people, businesses and connections your business needs
- Learn the secrets of creating a more rewarding contact sphere
If you are interested in attending this course please leave a comment below outlining your prefered venue location and dates.
- Bishop Auckland & Coundon
- Barnard Castle
- Newton Aycliffe