The Social Media Consultancy Limited has listened to the loyal members of the various regional Social Media Cafes, and has developed the following Social Media Seminar schedule – click on the seminar titles to reveal more details, dates and booking links.
[wpspoiler name="Getting started with LinkedIn" style="wpui-blue" ]
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 120 million members and growing rapidly.
LinkedIn connects you to your trusted contacts, provides opportunities to expand your professional contact sphere. It also helps promote you and your business by allowing you to share your knowledge, ideas, presentations and opportunities with a global network of professionals.
- Do you want to know more about LinkedIn and see what all the hype is about?
- Are your LinkedIn contacts growing but you don’t know how to engage with them?
- Are you struggling to workout what and how to use LinkedIn after creating your account?
- Do you want to make the best use of this FREE and POWERFUL business tool?
By attending this seminar you’ll learn, the correct way to set up your LinkedIn profile to maximize all your marketing efforts.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn by attending this Getting Started with LinkedIn seminar:
- Top tips for creating a professional LinkedIn profile.
- How to improve your chances of being found on LinkedIn.
- How to grow your network of business professionals.
- How to improve your profile so business professionals come to you.
- Managing your LinkedIn settings.
What’s included in the Price:
- 1 ½ hour LinkedIn Seminar.
- LinkedIn training notes.
- ¼ hour follow-up phone call.
Who Is This Training For?
- Business owners, managers, employees who want create a professional LinkedIn profile.
- Community Groups & Not-for Profit Groups who want to promote their organisation.
- Anyone who wants to create a professional LinkedIn to promote themself, thier products and/or services.
|Friday 4 May 2012||Allergate House, Durham||£15.00||Buy your ticket today|
We are continously re-assessing our seminar material to ensure its remains up-to-date and relevant. If you are looking for a particular topic that is not listed please feel contact us to discuss your requirements as we are always adding new seminars.