Learn WordPress & Build a new Website in just One Day!
Our 1 day hands-on WordPress – The Basics workshops are an excellent way for you to learn how to create your own WordPress website and Blog.
You will learn first-hand how use WordPress to set-up & manage your own website & blog in our comprehensive, hands-on basic WordPress training workshop.
Our hands-on WordPress training workshop offers the optimal learning environment; small number of attendees (maximum of 5 delegates).
WordPress (The Basics) for Small Business Owners
- Course Date: 17 April 2013
- Course Time: 9:30 am -4:00 pm
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn on our WordPress training:
- Introducing the WordPress Dashboard
- Introducing Pages
- Understanding Blog Posts
- Creating Blog Posts
- Understanding Blog Tags
- Introducing Blog Categories
- Managing Comments
- Managing your Media Library
- Customising your site with Widgets
- Understanding WordPress Settings
- Introducing WordPress Plugins
- Using WordPress Themes to change the appearance of your website & Blog
What’s included in the Price:
- A full day of hands-on WordPress training
- A .co.uk domain name and 1 years unlimited WordPress hosting
- Buffet lunch
- WordPress training notes
- Delegates will also receive a 20 minute telephone consultation with one of the instructors to answer any questions they may have following the training workshop
Who Is This Training For?
- WordPress beginners
- Business owners who want an online presence without paying high prices
- Business owners, coaches and speakers who want more control over their website
- Community Groups & Not-for Profit Groups who want to create their own website
- Anyone who want to make blogs or websites, but don’t have weeks or months to learn
- Anyone who wants to switch from a standard website systems to the WordPress platform
Delegates are required to bring their own wireless enabled laptops. Attendees are given a free .co.uk domain and 1 years unlimited WordPress hosting, which needs to be configured prior to attending the course. WordPress will be preinstalled and configured with the main basic plugins to ensure all delegates can walk away from our hands-on training workshop with all the skills and resources to launch their own website & blog. We will contact delegates once booking has been confirmed to arrange the WordPress hosting and Domain Name Registration.
We are continuously re-assessing our hands-on workshop material to ensure its remains up-to-date and relevant. If you are looking for a particular hands-on workshop that is not listed please feel contact us to discuss your requirements as we are always adding new workshops.
Name: Clive Elsdon
Business: Clive Elsdon Building Design