Blogging for Businesses Owners
One of the most frequently asked questions we get is “Blogging – is it worth the effort and time?”
Blogging is a relatively easy, inexpensive way to enhance your inbound marketing efforts, drive traffic to your site, and attract more perspective customers.
A well-structured blog with regular good quality posts can help establish your business as an expert in your field. Good quality posts are more likely to be shared by your visitors, giving way to viral marketing and greater exposure.
When it comes to website and blogs quality contents is always KING!
A well planned and busy blog with quality posts can help your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), which in return can help your website improve its search engine results listing.
During this Blogging for Business workshop we will cover:
- Choosing a Blogging platform
- Establishing your blogging theme
- Identifying blog contents
- Driving traffic to your blog
- Monitor your blog contents
- Engaging with visitors
A 40+ page course manual and a USB stick containing useful material and resources that you can keep and refer back to.
- Microsoft Word Blog Post Templates
- Microsoft Excel Post Planner
- Recommended Blogging Tools (Free & Paid)
- A Blogging Schedule
- Certificate of Attendance for Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Delegates attending this hands-on Hootsuite training workshop will need to bring the following with them to get the best experience:
- Wi-fi enabled laptop with power adapter
- All their social media login details
PLEASE NOTE: Attendees will need to have at least one active Social Media account (e.g. Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.)
This blogging training workshop is for any business, retailer, soletrader or non-profit organisation, regardless of size or industry, who wants to raise their business profile, increase brand awareness and establish a strong online digital presence.