Email Marketing 101
One of the most frequently asked questions we get is “Blogging – is it worth the effort and time?”
Blogging is a relatively easy, inexpensive way to enhance your inbound marketing efforts, drive traffic to your site, and attract more perspective customers.
A well-structured blog with regular good quality posts can help establish your business as an expert in your field. Good quality posts are more likely to be shared by your visitors, giving way to viral marketing and greater exposure.
When it comes to website and blogs quality contents is always KING!
A well planned and busy blog with quality posts can help your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), which in return can help your website improve its search engine results listing.
During this Successful Email Marketing 101 workshop we will cover:
- Define your email marketing goals
- How to grow your email lists
- Target your emails
- Manage your contacts
- How to design a professional–looking newsletter
- How to create engaging newsletters
- Expand your reach & promote your business with social sharing
A 40+ page course manual and a USB stick containing useful material and resources that you can keep and refer back to.
- Microsoft Word Email Templates
- Email Campaign Planner
- List of recommended Email Marketing Platforms & ToolsCertificate of Attendance for Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Delegates attending this Successful Email Marketing training workshop will need to bring the following with them to get the best experience:
- Wi-fi enabled laptop with power adapter
- All their social media login details
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a hands-on training workshop and the laptop is not essential, it is more for you to make notes.
This Successful Email Marketing training workshop is for any business, regardless of size or industry, who wants to raise their business profile, increase brand awareness and establish a strong online digital presence.