Facebook Training for Businesses
With 1.66 billion daily active Facebook users Facebook is a definitely worth investing in.
Whether you are regular Facebook user or it is all a bit of mystery, This informative hands-on, interactive Facebook training workshop moves at a pace to suit you. With no more than 4 delegates on every workshop, there is always time for you to ask your Facebook questions.
Facebook is continuously changing, we will walk you through all the recent changes ensuring you have all the latest information to hand, helping you ensure you continue to get the best results from your Facebook marketing.
During this Facebook for Business workshop we will cover:
- Understanding why Facebook should be used for business
- The difference between Pages, Groups and Profiles
- What to post – Content & Engagement is King!
- Understanding Facebook Analytics & Insights
- Measure your Facebook success
- Facebook Advertising – Boosting your posts
A 40+ page course manual and a USB stick containing useful material and resources that you can keep and refer back to.
- Post templates
- Post planner
- Facebook ready image templates
- Certificate of Attendance for Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Delegates attending this hands-on Facebook training workshop will need to bring the following with them to get the best experience:
- Wi-fi enabled laptop with power adapter
- Your Facebook login details
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not already have a Facebook account we can help you set this up prior to attending this Facebook training session.
This Facebook training workshop is for any business, retailer, soletrader or non-profit organisation, regardless of size or industry, who wants to raise their business profile, increase brand awareness and establish a strong online digital presence.
We are sorry but we do not have any training session currently scheduled. We are in the process of organising more dates but if you would like to call us on 01325 480058 we will organise a few potential dates for you.