Google My Business
Everyone uses the power of Google to find products, services, information, places – in fact pretty much anything.
So make sure they can find your business by setting up your free Google My Business profile and start connecting and engaging with customers on Google for free!
Every month, there are over …
During this Google My Business workshop we will cover:
- What is Google My Business
- Why my business needs to use Google My Business
- Google My Business: The key elements
- Google reviews
- How to create offers, posts and events
- See how potential customer connect with you
- Engaging with visitors
A 40+ page course manual and a USB stick containing useful material and resources that you can keep and refer back to.
- Microsoft Word Post Templates
- Microsoft Excel Post Planner
- A Posting Schedule
- Customised image template
- Certificate of Attendance for Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Delegates attending this hands-on Google My Business training workshop will need to bring the following with them to get the best experience:
- Wi-fi enabled laptop with power adapter
- All their social media login details
PLEASE NOTE: Attendees will need to have an active Google My Business account. If you do not have this book on the course and we’ll help you set this up ready for the training session.
This Google My Business training workshop is for any business, regardless of size or industry, who wants to raise their business profile, increase brand awareness and establish a strong online digital presence.
We are sorry but we do not have any training session currently scheduled. We are in the process of organising more dates but if you would like to call us on 01325 480058 we will organise a few potential dates for you.