Managing your Social Like a Pro with Hootsuite
Hootsuite is a Social Media Management Dashboard which allows you to connect to multiple social profiles from a single web page. Being cloud-based allows you to use it on a desktop, laptop computer or smart-phone and does not require any software downloads or installs.
Hootsuite helps you use your social media profiles to launch marketing campaigns, grow audiences, increase brand awareness, and deliver targeted messages across ALL your social media profiles – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram.
As a Certified Hootsuite Partner & Ambassador UK (Volunteer) we have the skills & knowledge to help you get the most out of this awesome Social Media Management Platform SMMP.
This Hootsuite training workshop will cover:
- Create your Hootsuite account
- Add Social Media profiles
- Create targeted keyword searches to monitor terms specific to your business
- Create custom, targeted streams to see the conversations
- How to perform advanced & geo-location searches
- Automate your social media content publishing
- Find, manage and publish compelling content
- Extend the power of Hootsuite via the App Directory
Who should attend this Hootsuite training?
This Hootsuite training workshop is for any business, regardless of size or industry, who wants to raise their business profile, increase brand awareness and establish a strong online presence.
Things you need to bring with you
Delegates attending this hands-on Hootsuite training workshop will need to bring the following with them to get the best experience:
- Wi-fi enabled laptop with power adapter
- All their social media login details
PLEASE NOTE: Attendees will need to have at least one active Social Media account (e.g. Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.)
Up & Coming Hootsuite Training Dates