Using LinkedIn to Promote your Business or Brand
In our opinion, LinkedIn is possibly the most underused tool for business development. Many business owners and professionals have a LinkedIn profile, but only a very small percentage of them really know how to benefit from it and use it daily.
Let us show you how to complete your LinkedIn profile and Company page to maximise your opportunities.
During this Using LinkedIn to Promote your Business or Brand workshop we will cover:
- What is LinkedIn & how can it improve my business
- Bridging the gap between online and face to face networking
- Step by step LinkedIn account set-up
- Overview of the core LinkedIn functions and features
- Importing of existing clients
- How to find the right people, businesses and connections your business needs
- Learn the secrets of creating a more rewarding contact sphere
A 40+ page course manual and a USB stick containing useful material and resources that you can keep and refer back to.
- Microsoft Word Post Templates
- Microsoft Excel Post Planner
- LinkedIn ready image templates
- Certificate of Attendance for Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Delegates attending this hands-on Hootsuite training workshop will need to bring the following with them to get the best experience:
- Wi-fi enabled laptop with power adapter
- All their social media login details
PLEASE NOTE: Attendees will need to have their LinkedIn login details.
This LinkedIn training workshop is for any business, regardless of size or industry, who wants to raise their business profile, increase brand awareness and establish a strong online digital presence.
We are sorry but we do not have any training session currently scheduled. We are in the process of organising more dates but if you would like to call us on 01325 480058 we will organise a few potential dates for you.