Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training
Everyone uses the power of Google to find products, services, information, places – in fact pretty much anything.
So as a business owner you need to ensure your website is optimised to ensure your pages, services, products and information rank better in searches.
This course will provide you with the knowledge you need to identify good (white hat) tactics that will help your site rank better.
- What is SEO and why is it important
- SEO basics
- How to audit your website
- Tracking and measuring results
- Useful tools and resources
- A printed set of the slides to use and take notes on
- SEO quickstart guide and checklist
- List of recommended tools & resources
- Certificate of Attendance for Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Delegates attending this Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training workshop will need to bring the following with them to get the best experience:
- Wi-fi enabled laptop with power adapter
PLEASE NOTE: Don’t have a laptop – that’s not a problem simply reach out to us and we’ll arrange for you to use one of ours.
This Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training workshop is for any business, regardless of size or industry, who wants to improve their ranking in search results, raise their business profile, increase brand awareness and establish a strong online digital presence.