Twitter for Businesses Owners
Businesses of all types are using Twitter to generate traffic to their website, raise brand awareness, engage in conersations and build their company’s online presence – resulting in greater business lead generation.
The goal of this workshop is to demystify Twitter and give you tangible, real life business examples that you can use.
During this Twitter for Business workshop we will cover:
- Setup your Twitter account
- Fully optimise your twitter profile
- How to tweet, re-tweet and mention
- Twitter etiquette
- Build & engage with your followers
- How you can promote your profile
- Create a Twitter schedule
- Best practices
A 40+ page course manual and a USB stick containing useful material and resources that you can keep and refer back to.
- Microsoft Word Blog Post Templates
- Microsoft Excel Post Planner
- List of advanced boolean search strings
- Bespoke Twitter image templates
- Certificate of Attendance for Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Delegates attending this hands-on Twitter training workshop will need to bring the following with them to get the best experience:
- Wi-fi enabled laptop with power adapter
- All their social media login details
PLEASE NOTE: Attendees will need to bring their Twitter login details.
This Twitter training workshop is for any business, regardless of size or industry, who wants to raise their business profile, increase brand awareness and establish a strong online digital presence.
We are sorry but we do not have any training session currently scheduled. We are in the process of organising more dates but if you would like to call us on 01325 480058 we will organise a few potential dates for you.