Learn WordPress & Build a new Website in just One Day!
Our 1 day hands-on WordPress – The Basics workshops are an excellent way for you to learn how to create your own WordPress website and Blog.
You will learn first-hand how use WordPress to set-up & manage your own website & blog in our comprehensive, hands-on basic WordPress training workshop.
Our hands-on WordPress training workshop offers the optimal learning environment; small number of attendees (maximum of 7 delegates) with 2 experienced instructors.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn on our WordPress training:
- Introducing the WordPress Dashboard
- Introducing Pages
- Understanding Blog Posts
- Creating Blog Posts
- Understanding Blog Tags
- Introducing Blog Categories
- Managing Comments
- Managing your Media Library
- Customising your site with Widgets
- Understanding WordPress Settings
- Introducing WordPress Plugins
- Using WordPress Themes to change the appearance of your website & Blog
What’s included in the Price:
- A full day of hands-on WordPress training
- A .co.uk domain name and 1 years unlimited WordPress hosting
- Buffet lunch
- WordPress training notes
- Delegates will also receive a 20 minute telephone consultation with one of the instructors to answer any questions they may have following the training workshop
Who Is This Training For?
- WordPress beginners
- Business owners who want an online presence without paying high prices
- Business owners, coaches and speakers who want more control over their website
- Community Groups & Not-for Profit Groups who want to create their own website
- Anyone who want to make blogs or websites, but don’t have weeks or months to learn
- Anyone who wants to switch from a standard website systems to the WordPress platform
Computers are provided, so there is no need to bring a laptop. Attendees are given a free .co.uk domain and 1 years basic WordPress hosting, which needs to be configured prior to attending the course. WordPress will be pre-installed and configured with the main basic plugins to ensure all delegates can walk away from our hands-on training workshop with all the skills and resources to launch their own website & blog. We will contact delegates once booking has been confirmed to arrange the WordPress hosting and Domain Name Registration.