Learn WordPress & Build a new Website in just One Day!
Our 1 day hands-on WordPress – The Basics workshops are an excellent way for you to learn how to create your own WordPress website and blog.
You will learn first-hand how use WordPress to set-up & manage your own website & blog in our comprehensive, hands-on basic WordPress training workshop.
Our hands-on WordPress training workshop offers the optimal learning environment; small number of attendees (maximum of 4 delegates) with 1 experienced instructors.
During this WordPress (The Basics) training workshop we will cover:
- Introducing the WordPress dashboard
- Introducing pages
- Understanding blog posts
- How to create, edit and delete pages and posts
- Understanding Tags & Categories
- Managing comments
- Managing your media library
- Customising your site with Widgets
- Understanding WordPress settings
- Introducing WordPress plugins
- Using WordPress Themestto change the appearance of your website
A 40+ page course manual and a USB stick containing useful material and resources that you can keep and refer back to.
- A .co.uk domain name and 1 years WordPress hosting
- List of “must have” plugins
- Delegates will also receive a 15 minute telephone consultation with one of the instructors to answer any questions they may have following the training workshop.
- Certificate of Attendance for Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Delegates attending this hands-on WordPress (The Basics) training workshop will need to bring the following with them to get the best experience:
- Wi-fi enabled laptop with power adapter
- All their social media login details
- Photos and text that they want to have on their website
PLEASE NOTE: Your live website will remain the same, as we will use an alternative website address for the purpose of this training.
This WordPress (The Basics) training workshop is for any business, regardless of size or industry, who wants to raise their business profile, increase brand awareness and establish a strong online digital presence.